Terms & Conditions: Prize Draw: Positive Futures Participants
The Terms and Conditions published below apply to the Questionnaire Survey Prize Draws associated with market research on behalf of Venture Trust in connection with the Positive Futures programme and delivered by GAP Communications.
1. The promoter and administrator of the prize draw is GAP Communications, 55 Loudoun Road, Newmilns, KA16 9HJ.
2. The prize draw is open to all those who have been referred to and/or have taken part in the Positive Futures programme but excludes any employees, trustees or partners of Venture Trust and GAP Communications. There is no cost for entry to the prize draw.
3. Winners will be drawn at random from all the completed questionnaires received before the survey closing date of midnight on 15th June 2018 The draw will be made by an independent third party.
4. There are four prizes in total – four x £25.00 (twenty five pounds) Tesco PLC Gift Cards. GAP Communications reserve the right to substitute a Gift Card of equal or higher value should they be unable to supply Gift Cards from Tesco PLC. The Gift Cards can be used both online and in store.
5. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes on offer.
6. No responsibility will be taken for any income tax or other tax liabilities incurred by the winners in receipt of the prizes outlined above.
7. Prize draw winners will be notified by text, email or post within 10 working days of the close of the survey – please ensure you have entered an up to date email address or mobile number on the form. In the event of an email address or mobile number not being valid, GAP Communications reserves the right to draw another winner. Notification of prizes will then be despatched by post to winners within 10 working days of GAP Communications receiving a valid postal address from a winner. GAP Communications takes no responsibility for delivery or non-delivery on part of the Royal Mail.
8. Winners names will be available from the GAP Communications address after 22nd June 2018. Winners names will NOT be publicised.
9. By entering the prize draw, questionnaire respondents agree to GAP Communications holding their personal data for administration of the prize draw. Should you not wish data to be held, the draw should not be entered.
10. No other use of personal data beyond the administration of the prize draw will be made.
11. Questions about the prize draw may be addressed to the promoters to the GAP Communications address.